Monday, January 24, 2011

Search Exercise+History Ch. Observations

Search Engine Exercise
I began my search with Google by typing in "2011 MBA school rankings." Feeling lucky, I clicked on the first title (U.S. News and World Report). From there I found a link to "The Ratings" and the results are as follows...
1.Harvard University
2.Stanford University
3.Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
History Channel: The Internet
It was funny to me how the video described '68 as a medieval time for communication. Also, it's interesting to think about how far the internet has come in such a short period of time. It began as an idea that no one thought anyone would use, computers became a machine that took up an entire room and today I carry a small handheld device in my pocket that allows me to use the internet (almost) whenever I want.

No comments: