Monday, January 24, 2011

Intro Blog

Hello classmates,

I'm Ellen Hoffman. I am a senior PR major and incredibly excited to graduate in May. Yeah! I am currently looking for a job in development/fundraising in the non-profit sector. I love the nature of non-profit work, I can't wait to be set loose in the world!

I've interned/worked for both Texas State University and United Way of Hays County for over a year now. I start a new position this semester working in another department of the university learning how to use donor database software, which is crucial in the industry I am entering into. I also sit on the board of directors for River City Ballet.

School is winding down for me. Thankfully.

Work and school occupy a good chunk of my time.
As does my lovely boyfriend, he's my best friend and other half.
I LOVE my jobs, I love what I do. I can't wait to start a new professional life in just a few months.

I LOVE to cook, I love wine. I also design and sew clothes, and I can't resist watching trashy daytime television.


Our class looks like a great group and I look forward to this class being really enjoyable!


------- Ellen M. Hoffman







No comments: