Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello Fellow Web Designers!

I'm Sonia Onescu and I'm 24 years old...turning 25 in April and looking forward to it! I'm a senior at Texas State studying Electronic Media and graduating in December.

I believe this year will be an exciting year for me! I'm looking forward to doing an internship this summer, not really sure where yet but I've got some options in mind. I love photography and started a photography blog during my winter break. I'm also currently working at San Marcos' KTSW 89.9, the radio station run by Texas State students. Here I work on 3 staffs: News, Production and Promotions. Although it's a lot of work and outside dedication, I love every minute of it. I also co-host a show on Tuesdays from 4-6 so call in and request a song!

On my spare time I love love love being outside. I'm an avid swimmer and disc golf player. I also love picking up new hobbies. Right now I'm really into making jewelry; specifically earrings. After I graudate I want to live somewhere in Europe, right now it's between Barcelona, Berlin, or Amsterdam. I know I maybe shooting for the moon but the way I see it you've only got one life to live and I'm going to live it to the fullest. Eventually I want to start my own production company and make documentaries about issues that matter.

No comments: