Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introduction

My name is Lisa Nay and I am a Public Relations major, business minor. I was born in Wilmington, North Carolina and moved to the small town of Lumberton, TX when I was 14. It was a major culture shock at first, but now I LOVE living in Texas. My parents recently moved to Georgia, making the the only person from my family living in the Lone Star State.

I am a cheerleader on the all-women team here at Texas State, and I love it! I have such a passion for this university, I love being involved - especially with the athletic department because I am a sports guru!

And just to close out with an exciting bit of information, I just became an Aunt YESTERDAY! My older brother and sister-in-law had their first daughter, Cambell on 1/22/11!

I am really excited for how much we are going to learn in this class!

No comments: