Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introduction


I am not a blogger so I don't really know how to start a post but I'll start with hello!

My name is Lauren Berger and I am a Public Relations major with a Sociology minor. I was born and raised in McAllen, Texas. Most people don't know where that is, but it's in the Rio Grande Valley (very tip of Texas). I was always interested in media relations and journalism and was one of the editors of my high school's yearbook.

At Texas State I am involved in a few organizations including being Vice President of Hillel at Texas State (Jewish Student Organization), Promotions Assistant Director at KTSW and a member of PRSSA.

In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with friends, watching movies and attending shows & concerts in Austin and San Marcos.

I'm excited about beginning this class and learning the ins & outs of designing a web page.

-lauren

No comments: