Sunday, January 23, 2011

Intro

Hello Everyone! My name is Dina. I was born in Lebanon, raised in Austin. I'm not exactly sure what year I am, but I got used to saying I'm a junior, so junior it is. I am an Advertising major, Psychology minor. I'd love to one day work for GSD&M Idea City here in Austin or Chicago.
I have a Twitter, but I don't use it. I have a blog, but I have not used that in a while. The two are connected some how, I just don't remember how I did that. I'm guessing with this class I will be able to figure it out and tweet away with the rest of my fellow tweeters.
http://twitter.com/dinamelhem and http://a-beautiful-mistake.tumblr.com/
When I am not in school or studying, I am usually home. I volunteer with a lot of non-profit organizations because it is something I love to do. I have volunteered with the Susan G. Komen organization, Austin Smiles, Water to Thrive, Texas Youth Hotline, and the Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas.
I love to read, go listen to live music, football, Dexter, and movies. I'm a quirky, sarcastic person. I will be working SXSW this Spring Break and I am ecstatic. Really looking forward to this semester with the rest of you lovely ladies!

No comments: