Sunday, January 23, 2011

Intro:Here we go.


Hello,

My name is Sascha. I am a senior at Texas State, and I'm thrilled to be taking a web design class. I am going to apologize in advance; I wake up around 5:00am for classes, so I may be groggy during the first couple of weeks this semester. My life currently consists of working, going to school, drinking coffee, listening to music on my way home from San Marcos and watching shows. Yes, my life is pretty boring these days, but at least I'll be done with school soon, and hopefully this sedentary lifestyle will soon change. I just registered my Twitter account... and I don't know how I feel about this. I am/was one of people who are/were adamant about having a twitter; but now I'm following Kanye, and I have a feeling that my life is going to change. Let's just thank god that Karen O. does not have a twitter. I'm excited about this semester and working with intelligent individuals in our web design class.I hope everyone does well this semester and a good week.

No comments: