Monday, July 11, 2011

Webpub

I'm Amanda O'Sullivan, a graduate student at TSU studying Mass Communication and Advertising. I'm from Spring, TX, which is a small town outside Houston. I graduated from TSU in May 2010 with a B.A. in Mass Communication and Communication Studies was my minor.

I'm the oldest of three and my siblings mean the world to me. After graduation, I bought myself the best graduation gift ever--I rescued my dog Kaiya from an animal shelter in Houston. It's hard to imagine looking back now how I ever survived college without her!

I thought the video was informative and interesting. I didn't know that packets and other related ideas were developed and being used as early as 1973. Also, I was surprised to hear that in 1983 the proliferation of the Internet began to change the way we communicate and who we communicate with.

No comments: