Thursday, July 7, 2011

This is Me

Leslie Hornedo and I
My name is Staci or Anastacia Revilla, I have many names you could say. My dad's last name is Hummel and my mom's maiden name that I took is Revilla, so you can find me in several places as Staci Hummel, Staci Revilla or Anastacia Revilla. It makes it complicated and I guess this sums up a good part of my life and past. I am unsure of how to "brand" myself in the world of social media because I have so many "aliases", I would say I am a jack of all trades but master of none and I feel my many names is sort of a metaphor that symbolizes the predicaments I deal with on a daily scope of how to brand myself.



Well now that that is out of the way whether you understood or not..... I am a 23 year old college student who has paid for my entire college myself. I graduate in December and never thought it would feel this great, but it definitely means a lot more to me that I put in all of the time, money, effort and persistence to make it this far

I am an electronic media major minoring in exercise and sports science. My intent with going into college with these two specialization was to be a sports commentator. I currently work with the women's basketball team at Texas State University and also intern with The Kim Iversen Show @mix947 in Austin. You can follow me on twitter @stacihummel or visit my other blog on this site titled " TimeOUT'.

Some hobbies of mine include but are not limited to: the lake, live music, great restaurants, sushi, Town Lake, working out, hanging out at coffee shops, facebook and twitter, #BATHH.

I enrolled in this web design class so that I could make myself more marketable as a candidate in the work force. I want to learn how to make 3D websites.

In the video over the history of the internet I realized that keyboards have not changed much if at all in their layout and that QWERTY keyboards were used even back then. I found it interesting that the "@" symbol was thought of by one man when I never would have even thought about where the symbol came from.

Well that is all for now. Make sure you follow @girlfriendkim @stacihummel and visit my Work Facebook Facebook for fun and TimeOUT on this blog..

No comments: