Sunday, August 28, 2011

What's Up Classmates?




Hey there my name is Sam Chmelar and I am just beginning my senior year at Texas State and am planning on obtaining my degree in Mass Communication, specifically Electronic Media. I used to play football at Stephen F. Austin in Nacogdoches http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sasu-m-footbl-body.html. I transferred after my first year there because of lack of interest, truly discovering the meaning of "Nac-o-nowhere" and am now on my third year living in awesome San Marcos.
I do not know much about what I will do after I graduate in May, but I hope to be able to find a job soon after and begin my professional career.
Currently, I'm at my neighbors house picking our fantasy football selections, watching the Texas Rangers game and jamming some Sublime. Pretty good times for a Sunday night to start off the week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKox6__hziY
I am very excited to begin my adventure into web design and look forward to a great semester of learning with you all.
I finally got a picture to come up on here. That is me with my roommate's boxer, Tank.

-Sam

No comments: