Sunday, August 28, 2011


Hey guys,
My name is Bonnie Brown and I am a senior public relations major as well. I'm originally from Kingwood (north Houston) and I currently live in Austin. I have an older brother and sister that are twins and a younger brother who just started his sophmore year at Texas State.
After I graduate in December, I hope to stay and start my career in Austin but only time will tell if that's going to be the actual plan. I'd like to travel in the near future since I've never left the United States and I'd really like to visit Italy, Greece and Australia.
As far as hobbies go, I really enjoy cooking (I think I'd be a chef if I had to choose another future career) and I really love going to Zilker Park in Austin a.k.a where ACL is held.
I'm excited to learn more in this class and getting to know you all better.

See yall tomorrow!
@BonnieBr0wn

No comments: