Saturday, August 27, 2011

Just a sample!



My name is Jacqueline Holm and I am a senior public relations major from Sugar Land, Texas. I am set to graduate in December, and my dream job is to one day work for ESPN as a reporter. I am in love with Texas State University and couldn't think of a better place to spend my undregraduate years than right here in San Marcos!

Some other things I love: Wiener dogs, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, The movie HOTROD, Justin Bieber (don't hate), concerts, country western dancing and playing guitar among other things!

This summer, I worked for a company called Top Sails and lead cruise ship excursions in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands! I worked on a pirate ship called Doubloon and got to take patrons on tours of the coral reef, swim with the turtles and bartend on the boat. It was a blast, and I am planning on going back to the Caribbean when I graduate and continuing my adventures on the open ocean!

I have a photo album online documenting my trip, so feel free to take a look! <-- click here!

Something else I am really excited about this semester, besides taking this class of course, is that I just found out yesterday that I got chosen to do an intership with the Bobby Bones Show on 96.7 Kiss FM! I am so exited, and am looking forward to impressing the show with my awesome html skills!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Bobcat Love,
Jacqueline

No comments: