Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Video Evaluation

While the video was a bit confusing due to the technical lingo, I found it very interesting. Having grown up in the internet era, I've never really considered how it came about or how it functions because it has always just been there. The process of innovation that led to the internet, though we are only half-way through it, is quite fascinating now that I have stopped to think about it.

As I was thinking about the video from class, my fiancee brought an interesting fact to my attention. According to a Huffington Post article, the incoming college freshmen are the first generations of students to be younger than the internet. This just served as a reminder of how young the internet really is and how much I take it for granted.

Trista

No comments: