Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well I was supposed to search for a new digital camera. This is what I found

When I began my search I figured I would go to the most popular stores that sold digital cameras and compare prices and features, and get all of my information that way. Before I did this I decided to do a simple Google search where I searched for "Good deals on digital cameras. " I would have never guessed that I would get more results and better information from that search than the other. I found a site that is called XPBargains.com. It tells all about tech deals and what people that already have the products think of them and how they rank them. It also gives some coupons too.

My conclusion after playing on the website for a while and going with the brand that I think is the best( only because I own one and love it) is that the best digital camera for the price is the Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W220. This camera has 12.1 mega pixels and a 4X zoom. It also comes in the colors silver, black and pink( who wouldn't want a pink camera). I found it for $145.00 with the shipping. You can purchase this camera at the Sony Store for this price if you use the coupon on the website.

No comments: