Monday, July 13, 2009

Katherine Wilson

Hey!

I am a country girl born and bred. I grew up on a farm and was riding horses by age 4. Turns out, farms are a lot more work than fun and so as I grew older, my interests expanded. Debating became an escape for me and it was this past time that soon became my encouragement to go into PR.

My high school sweetheart and I got married freshman year of college. We had our daughter Lillian when I was a junior. Now (graduating in August), we are expecting our second child in January. Becoming a wife then mother has created a whole new level of meaning for my life. My family IS my life.

So now, this country girl turned city is graduating and looking for a job. It is a hard market, but I have faith that SOMEBODY will hire me... eventually! With perserverance and hope I look and apply for jobs everyday. My life has been that of an adult's for so long, I am ready to join the working world and make a buck or two. I really don't care what job I get, but would prefer some sort of desk job. If I have a perfect world, I would love to do corporation PR. In the mean time, I hope and wait and will wrap up my last 6 hours before graduating August 14, 2009.

P.S. If you happen to find a brown, black and white beagle somewhere around San Marcos (especially over by Wonder World) please let me know. He is loved and lost! 832-633-3074.

No comments: