Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Suggest a good Italian restaurant in the Austin area. What is the price range?

I first used the Search Engine, Google. I typed in Italian Restaurants in Austin, TX. The first site that came up was www.10best.com/Austin,TX/Restaurants/Italian/. I went to this site and found that it rates different restaurants by a show of five stars or less. It also gives details, a map, photos and user reviews. Within the details it gives information on how you should dress, the price range of the meals, what payments they accept and the business hours. I found this website very helpful.

Andiamo is the first restaurant on the list. It is located at 2521 Rutland Dr, Austin, TX 78758. The details showed the average main course price at $20.00. I then wanted to check and make sure that other sites agreed with 10best. I went back to google and typed in best Italian Restaurant in Austin, TX. The first site that grabbed my attention was www.yelp.com/c/austin/italian. It too had Andiamo as the top rated restaurant in Austin. This was enough for me and really made me want to go and try this restaurant. I probably will.

Summer Ratliff

No comments: