Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sorry Cindy!

I didn't read the directions.  My assignment was for UT not Texas State!  So ignore the previous post (or can I delete it?).

I used Safari and went the University of Texas's website.  I found a link in the menu bar to the Colleges and Schools.  From there I scrolled to Academic units and went to the Undergrad Degree Programs.  Under the College of Communications I opened the site for the School of Journalism.
The course requirements for a journalism major are as follows:
Critical Issues in Journalism
News Media Writing and Editing
Photographic Communication
Two Comm courses outside of journalism
After completing these courses, a student must then decide from print journalism, broadcast journalism, photojournalism, or multimedia journalism.

1 comment:

Cindy Royal said...

Yes, you can delete it. If you go to Edit Posts in Blogger, you will see Remove to the right of each post.