Monday, July 13, 2009

Aubri No-Whisky


My name is Aubri Nowowiejski (n0-whisky). Upon graduation I plan to work for an out-of-state company managing corporate events and building credentials in preparation of establishing my own business. Event planning comes naturally to me because I love people, entertaining, organizing, leading, creating, and above all, I love a challenge.

I was a go-getter from a young age. In elementary school I participated in beauty pageants and ballet performances. In middle school I was active in student council, honor choir, musicals, and talent shows. In high school I went on to be president of my junior class, established my own spirit organization, helped manage the high school talent show, and became president of the Student Government Association my senior year. In university I have been an officer of the the Public Relations Student Society of America, Student Organizations Council and Relay for Life. This semester I have the privilege of being president of PRSSA, the Association for Women in Communications, and the Student Event Planners Association.

My biggest role models are my parents. Both came from poor backgrounds and have defied the odds to bring my family and I such a blessed life. They are living proof that hard work and determination pays off!

1 comment:

Kristi Smith said...

Hey Aubri, when does SEPA meet?