Tuesday, July 14, 2009

History of the WWW


I have never researched the WWW on how it all began. I have wondered though how and who could come up with such a great invention. It amazes me such young adults were the fuel to get this invention rolling. The video made me think about how some of the inventors and those who contributed were my age at the time. I could not imagine creating anything like a computer.

The video is from 1999 and it is amazing to see how much has changed in the ten years to now. I really liked how the video explained how the WWW works. I also liked the story of the computer failing when AT&T came to visit. I could not imagine how hard it would be to have people amused that my life long work had, for a moment, failed. The last comment made in the video was the internet is always growing and changing. It is changing now. I can’t imagine where the WWW will be in the year 2019.


Summer Ratliff

No comments: