Tuesday, July 14, 2009

As much as I can remember


My name is Andrew Waldrup and I am a senior at Texas State. I grew up in the small town of Ellisville, Mississippi. I was attending college in Hattiesburg, Mississippi when I decided to transfer to a school in Austin, Texas in March of 2006. I had intentions of immediately finishing school but a few obstacles stood in the way. I finally started back last year and will graduate in May 2010.

In Mississippi, I attended Jones County Junior College and the University of Southern Mississippi. My major was Philosophy at the time but that has now become my minor and PR is my major. I have a roommate who graduated from USM with a degree in PR and we decided to move here together after Hurricane Katrina and make some money.

I enjoy playing tennis, cooking for friends, listening to live music and anything social. I have worked for T-Mobile for the past four years and enjoy keeping up to date with the newest mobile technologies. They also pay for school so it really is a great place to work.

The sentence I hate hearing the most is “I have a problem with my cell phone.”

No comments: