Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello all!!! I am Ashley.  I am having the craziest summer of my life.  I am taking 21 hours and I am so ready to be done.  I will be done with college at 6:00 p.m on August 14, 2009.  As you can imagine I am extremely excited.  I am very ready to grow up and experience the "grown-up" world on my own.

My true passion in life is the sport of rodeo.  Some think of it as more of an obsession but I am fine with that.  I have competed in rodeos my entire life and plan to do it for as long as I live.  I plan to make it my career.  

When I graduate my goal is to move somewhere in the panhandle and do marketing and public relations or a large feed yard or breed agency.  Lets all keep our fingers crossed!!! I eventually want to work for the Professional Cowboys Association doing on air interviews after the rodeos.  I also plan to be competing at that same time.  

I cant wait to begin this class because I am a little slow when it comes to computers. LOL.  I know I will learn a lot and who doesn't love that.  I love the Internet, sometimes I just find it a little difficult to operate.

I cant wait to meet all of you, and I look forward to an exciting semester.      

No comments: