Monday, July 13, 2009

Hi all!! My name is Kandyce Palamarchuck. My last name is much easier to pronounce than it looks: Paul-mer-chuck. I am 21 years old and a senior here at Texas State. I am majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Sociology and Spanish; but my big dream is to pursue law school. I take my LSAT in February so wish me luck! Like most people that go to Texas State I am a born and raised Texas girl and very proud of it.
I am a sport junkie and used to play basketball at ACU. Unfortunately to all Cowboys fans, I am an Eagles girl - my dad is from Philadelphia so it's in my blood I suppose. My family and my friends are my world - I love to keep the people I love happy =) I am a firm believer that beauty if everywhere. My other hobbies consist of all types of music, cooking/baking, reading, dancing, writing, playing poker and card games, playing different sports, 4wheel riding and enjoying the lake/river. Even though I take pride in being a Texas girl, there is nothing typical about me.
I look forward to having a blast in our class this summer and can't wait to learn more about this World Wide Web of ours. See y'all soon!

No comments: