Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey guys!!

My name is Summer and I plan to graduate in December. I have three classes left and I am ready to graduate. My major is Electronic Media and my minor is Communication Studies. I am one of the anchors for University Star and will be Larry Carlson’s Teaching Assistant this fall. I am looking forward to that and know it will give me a lot of much needed experience. After I graduate I hope to do entertainment news, such as E News or a sports reporter for FUELtv. I hope to start off at a local news station to get more experience before applying to those jobs. To know me you must know my dad is Native American. I do not look much like him but I definitely take after him. I love being outside and actually can’t stand watching TV. I run everyday and try to swim as much as I can. I love board sports and the outdoors. I just returned from a surf trip in Costa Rica. My brother and I try and take a surf trip every year in a different country. I’m very excited about this class and hope it can help me become computer savvy. I hope this class will help to better me as an anchor for the Star and help to give me an advantage when trying to find my first job.

No comments: