Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sports

The topic for my hobby/interests page is sports. As both an avid sports fan and sportswriter, I'm confident I have solid knowledge on the topic and can provide people with information regarding Bobcat Athletics from a college student's perspective.

My pages will include home, The Drive, teams and links. The home page will provide a general overview of my topic and what information I will provide to those viewing my site. The Drive page will have information about Texas State's attempt at moving to the Football Bowl Subdivision and my take on whether the university can reach FBS status. The teams page will include information about each team regarding their history, awards and some of the most notable players. Finally, the links page will include links to other sites with information about Bobcat Athletics, including various media outlets and blogs.

If you have any suggestions for me or something you'd like to see, please leave a comment and let me know.

No comments: