Saturday, February 13, 2010

I LOVE GOOGLE

When I was growing up, Yahoo was the big name in search as a result of their catchy commercials and efficient search engine. But today, nobody rivals Google. Google took control of search engines, did it better than anyone else, and then started diversifying their company.

What would I do without Google? They’ve made my life so much easier that I don’t even care that they store everything about me in their database. I have multiple gmail accounts, a google website, use google docs, and refuse to use another search engine. Not to mention Google is constantly acquiring businesses, putting their hands in all the pies. YouTube. Need I say more?

It’s so interesting to ‘go back in time’ and find out how the internet search engine grew into a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only was it an unbelievably successful business venture, search engines changed the world.

No comments: