Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pageant Resources


I enjoy competing in the Miss Texas America Scholarship system. It's a big part of my life and a fun hobby! I think it would be a great idea to share my love of the pageant world with others who are involved and even educate and share information with people who don't know much about pageants.

On my hobbies page I will include information about the Miss America pageant system, The Children's Miracle Network program, which is the national platform, benefits of pageants, Tips about pageants and a testimonial page about what it has done for me in my life and maybe other contestants too.

It'll be fun to share information about apart of my life and give someone else an opportunity to be apart of the pageant world!

~Selina Affram

No comments: