Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Website Topic

For assignment 3, I want to make a website for a friend of mine who is starting his own irrigation business. This website needs to help him attract customers and get his name out there. I've sat down with him to talk about what I should include.

I've decided to make an "About Me" page so that potential customers can get to know him well enough to hire him. Also, there needs to be a "Services" page which includes a detailed description of the work he can do. A "Contact" page will include social media, email and phone number. Basically, the website will be clean, easy to navigate and also intended to attract homeowners looking for irrigation work. Because I support local business, I decided this website would be a great example of the kinds of websites I would want to make in the future.

No comments: