Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Italian Garden Cafe

For my next project, I've decided to build a website for Italian Garden Cafe in Canyon Lake, Texas.

The restaurant belongs to my boyfriend and his family and they have recently begun remodeling the entire building and are expanding their business.

Therefore, I thought it might be a good idea to create a website for them that would hopefully serve as an online reference for potential customers to:
  • look up their enticing menu
  • find contact information and directions (maybe a map)
  • learn a little more about the business and the family that built it
  • to have a place to leave comments or suggestions that would help improve customer service and hopefully offer positive reviews that would be encouraging for first time visitors.

Right now they currently have a shared site with the Italian Garden in San Marcos that is owned by my boyfriend's brother; however, the restaurants are structured differently, have significantly different prices and the Canyon Lake location has a beer and wine license whereas the San Marcos location is BYOB. I think it would benefit them to have two separate websites (right now I'd only be focusing on the Italian Garden--Canyon Lake).

I will warn you... the contents of my future website are bound to make you hungry! : )

~Jacqueline

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Italian Garden in Canyon lake! My fam has a boat at the marina and we eat there all the time