Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 3

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to make my third project about and I knew I felt that all I was going to end up doing was something that some one else had already thought of. So, I went out for a few beers with a friend of mine and she suggested that I just write about what I truly love; that love is beer. Ever since I took my first sip of New Castle as a kid and my dad told me, "Look out, that stuff has motor oil in it." I've been fascinated with all the different types of brews, flavors, and variety. I've probably tried over 1,000 different types of beer and even began categorizing them at one point. I figured now would be the time to start cataloging where I've been and what I've tasted. There are a few beer fests coming up and plenty of breweries to visit. I think this project will be the best one I've ever created.

No comments: