Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Solange Knowles


Solange Knowles was born on June 24, 1986, making her 23 years old. She is a native of Houston Texas, and is (obviously) the younger sister of the famous pop sensation, Beyonce. Originally she was considered to be the fourth member of Destiny's Child when they reunited, but her father had bigger plans for her. When she was 14, she debuted a solo record called "Solo Star."

As of late, it doesn't seem like things are going so great for Solange. When I searched for her on Google, things like "Solange Knowles shaved head" and "Solange Knowles divorce" popped up. Curious about the "shaved head" (I wondered if she was copying Britney), I clicked on it. Apparently she tweeted (she uses Twitter too!) that she wants to "spend money on things besides the hair salon." The divorce link looked like a hoax to me. Just a bunch of random splices or words coming together that make something out to be a lot worse than it sounds.

As for how I found the information on her, I simply used Google. I usually don't use any other search engine when trying to find my information. I looked on her official website for the information about her records and discography; however it was a bit difficult to find her official birthdate surprisingly. Eventually I got that information from celebritywonder.com

1 comment:

Chase Birthisel said...

TMZ is good when you want to get some juicy information on celebs. The shaved head thing is just about her cutting her hair real short a few years ago.