Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lunger:

I am majoring in PR and graduating in August. I hope to get started in sports marketing and learn all I can while working on their "dime". Eventually I would like to start my own PR/Advertising agency specializing in sports marketing and promotions. I enjoy all sports especially football and golf. Working out and staying committed to a healthy lifestyle is another hobby of mine. I'll be providing some cheap, healthy meal ideas on my website if anyone needs some help with their diets.

The Internet is awesome and I could not believe there is more computing power on my laptop than there was in the lunar module when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon. Its amazing how fast the web has grown in such short amount of time. I think it will continue to grow and the huge economy of the Internet is only going to get bigger.

No comments: