Thursday, January 28, 2010

Daniel Barrera: A Brief Intro...

Hi there. I am Daniel Barrera (but I typically just go by Danny). I'm a public relations student who will be getting his bachelor's degree this May. In my senior year, I'm currently a PR intern at Wyatt Brand in Austin. After graduation, I plan to start an internship with the Texas House of Representatives in the summer.

I have several interests, particularly creating and learning about music. Ultimately, I would really enjoy doing PR work for arts & cultural organizations to help promote their message and cause.

In regard to the documentary, I found it intriguing how so many people around my same age years ago in the 1960s and 1970s were responsible for the development of the Internet. Today we can definitely thank those California graduate students for devoting so much of their time to the project.

No comments: