Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Myself and the Internet

Hello everyone. I'm Courtney Durant, PR major with a business minor. Probably the worst minor I could have picked for myself because the classes were about as foreign as my knowledge with electronic media. I do have an iPhone and a digital camera. We all seem to get along pretty well. I have very basic computer skills, but I can manage to figure out any problems I have encountered. The invention of the internet is an unknown concept to me because I have never really thought about it. The video mentioned the internet has grown tremendously and so fast, it has become a vital communication tool, touching many people. I am excited to learn more and become familiar with electronic media in this class, as I will need it to be actively involved in my career.

No comments: