Thursday, August 2, 2012

Final Project: San Marcos food trailers

For my final project I would like to create a web page centered around the food trailer industry, how to get started in this business, the vast and original types of foods created, and the history of the two standing food trailer parks in San Marcos, TX. I'd like to interview vendors, investors and customers and primarily focus on these small but flourishing businesses in San Marcos. I'll ask about future plans for the businesses, how they handle each others competition, what these companies do to stay afloat (promotional offers, activities, special events) and touch on any upcoming events if possible.


I'd like the idea of this page to be a complete informational page on the food trailer industry but focused from Mimi's Trailer Park and The Hitch's Mobile Eatery perspective. This page can also be very useful for potential vendors.

No comments: