Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Project 3 Topic


My topic for project 3 will be the Delta Zeta Sorority. I have been in Delta Zeta since my freshman year of college and plan to be an active member until I graduate this spring. I will create pages for our philanthropy, history and upcoming events. For the philanthropy page I will include information about our service to the speech and hearing impaired and the Painted Turtle Camp, for terminally children. I will include pictures from the camp and the speech and hearing institutions that we support. In the history section I will provide facts about our founders and when and how Delta Zeta was established. I will also include images of our founders. For the last page I will discuss upcoming events that raise money for our philanthropy, along with pictures from previous events. For more information about Delta Zeta visit http://www.deltazeta.org/.

No comments: