Thursday, August 30, 2007

Student Sara "Whitey" Lewis Injured in Accident

I just received a message from one of our classmates, Sara "Whitey" Lewis, that she was hit by a car as she was walking home from class on Monday. Sarah was in class with us last Thursday, but missed this Tuesday due to the accident. She was rushed to Brackenridge Hospital and has injuries that will keep her out of class for at least a week.

Whitey was able to email me, but I don't know anything else about her condition or if she is still in the hospital. I'll try to get more details. In the meantime, let's all wish her a quick recovery and return to normal activities. Feel free to post a message of support as a Comment to this post.

Be careful out there!

Cindy

6 comments:

anna said...

Get well soon, doll!

Unknown said...

Sorry about your accident, hope you get well soon!

Chris said...

I'm sorry about your misfortune, Sara. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery!

Cheryl Jones said...

You'd think that people would be more careful. I am so sorry about what happened. I'm praying for a quick recovery for you.

andrew mcneill said...

We're sorry to hear about your accident, get well soon so we can see you back in class.

Number 9 Photography said...

I hope that you are doing well and keeping your spirits up. I wish you well in your recovery. I hope to see you back in class.