Monday, July 9, 2012

Introducing Marissa McMinn

Hello everyone! 
My name is Marissa McMinn and I am a Public Relations junior here at Texas State. I will be graduating in the Spring of 2013. I am a executive board member of the PRSSA here at Texas State and I have met many great people through it. I am from a little town called Surfside, about an hour south of Houston and right on the coast. I'm very interested in being able to learn how to put together a website and being able to manage it as well. If you want to follow me on Twitter, here it is @MarissaMcMinn
Just in case you're wondering what I look like, here that is:


I'm looking forward to a great semester!!! 
Here's a picture of my puppy that me and boyfriend adopted from the San Marcos shelter: 
Can't wait to get to know ya'll! :) 

No comments: