Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Introducing Kayla Scroggs

Hi everyone! I'm Kayla Scroggs. I'm an Electronic Media major and will (hopefully) be graduating in the spring.  I am 21 years young and from Bastrop, a small town right outside of Austin. I am an identical twin, but don't worry, my sister doesn't go to Texas State so you won't get us mixed up! Here's a picture of the two of us (I'll help you out...I'm on the right)


Currently, I am interning for the Bobby Bones Show in Austin. The show is the morning show on 96.7 KISS FM.  It's really teaching me a lot about radio and how things work. Which is why I wanted to take web design. The internet is vital to radio and any other form of media for that matter and having these tools will definitely help me out in the long run.

You can follow me on Twitter: @kaylascroggs

I look forward to getting to know you all and having an awesome semester!

No comments: