Monday, February 1, 2010

Paige Farnum

I'm a senior graduating in May with a bachelors degree in Public Relations and a minor in Fashion Merchandising. I'm a native Austinite and I couldn't be more proud about it. I love reading and just finally jumped on the bandwagon and started reading the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series :-) I love being outdoors, I have a huge passion for music, and I'm all about trying anything once.

I found the video as a whole very, very interesting. I just enjoyed watching where the Internet all started and watching it evolve into what it is today; to see how big and slow computers started to looking down at an iPhone and seeing it all at the tips of my fingers. And I have to agree with Samantha, it just baffles me that the people who built it all were my age.

No comments: