Monday, July 11, 2011

Hi, my name is Rachel Nelson.

I'm a senior at Texas State, and this is the last class I will take here! I am originally from Amarillo, Texas, and I just turned 25. I am an electronic media major, and my minor is communication design. I took a web design course in the art department, and I am looking forward to reenforcing what I learned in that class here. I am thankful that this class is smaller, because it seems we will get more one-on-one attention. I am especially eager to learn how to use Dream Weaver. The other class I took did not touch on that program.


I am definitely a Mac user. I have always loved using them at school, but I just acquired my own MacBook about a month ago. I couldn't be happier! This is one of the best purchases I have ever made.


As far as hobbies go, I enjoy traveling, concerts, being outdoors and spending time with family and friends. I also have a shopping habit that keeps me pretty broke. I have a boyfriend named Shawn who I spend a lot of time with. I work at Spud Ranch, a local restaurant here in San Marcos. I've been working there for more than 2 years. Currently I am working to pursue a career in freelancing. I specialize in writing and graphic design.


If you'd like to find me on Twitter, my username is rachel.nelson.


Cheers!

No comments: