Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi, my name is...

My name is Tanner Castleschouldt. I'm a junior here at Texas State studying Mass Communication - Print Journalism with a minor in Business Admin. I grew up and lived in Conroe, Texas my entire life. It has been described as have a sort of black-hole type of atmosphere to it, meaning, if you don't escape right after high school you will most likely never leave. I tend to keep to myself a lot when in public or around elders, but I am usually considered a pretty 'rowdy' guy among most of my friends. My personality mostly consists of my sense of humor. I like watching almost all sports except for tennis and UFC stuff. Lame. I love music and consider that one of my only hobbies. If I could do anything in life, I'd become a beer connoisseur.

No comments: